Rates & Insurance
$85 - $90
- Aetna Allied Benefit System
- Aetna Boon-Chapman
- Aetna GEHA
- Aetna Gravie
- Aetna Marpai
- Aetna Meritain
- Aetna WebTPA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Texas PPO
- Cigna HealthPartners
- Cigna Scott & White Healthplan
- Cigna TPA
- Optum - Carveout
- Optum/United-EAP (TX)
- Oscar Health Plan
- SonderMind/Selfpay/Credit Card
- United All Savers
- United GEHA/Shared Services
- United HealthScope Benefits
- United Healthcare (TX)
- United Healthcare Golden Rule
- United Oxford (TX)
- United Student Resources (TX)
- United Surest
- United UMR
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept payment by major credit cards through the Sondermind System.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session as outlined in Sondermind Financial Responsibility Policy.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!